I am a pinterest junkie!!(Check out my boards HERE) I could look and re-pin all the day long! But honestly – how many of us actually DO the ideas we pin? Well I am challenging myself and YOU other pinners to do one of your pins everyday for the next week!
Here is what I did last night from my “Yummy…” board!
Cheesy Quinoa Bites – And they were REALLY GOOD! Even cold the next day, they were a great snack!
Cheesy Quinoa Bites
Makes ~28 bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 stalks green onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together quinoa, carrot, egg, green onion, garlic, cilantro, cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
3. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each).
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
I got the recipe from
I changed a few things – I think it is pretty flexible to whatever you have in the cupboard or fridge!
I think that most of my pins for the challenge will be food – BUT WHO CARES! We gotta eat right?
Now all I have to do is wait for little Miss Beans to get home and we are going to do some pinterest recipe BAKING! YUM! I will share (the recipe – not the treat) with you all tomorrow!